The theme for this edition is celebrating our TFS volunteers. We also showcase a few examples of the partnerships and engagement to educate residents about local bushfire risk and preparedness.
This newsletter topics include:
• Volunteer Engagement Kits
• Riding for the Disabled, Lenah Valley Brigade and BRN – Working Together
• Water Tank Signage Information
• Bushfire Survival Plan – Online Tool
• Volunteer Engagement with BRN – Under the Spotlight
• Dolphin Sands – Signs of Collaboration
Click on the link below to download a PDF version of the latest newsletter.
You can subscribe to the newsletter through your regional contact.