Click here to access the digital engagement website
Given the changing context created by COVID-19 social distancing rules, the Community Development team moves towards engaging with communities through use of online tools and approaches to complement existing and face-to-face tools and approaches.
The program has four objectives:
- Raise community bushfire preparedness levels in identified communities.
- Promote development and implementation of local resilience strategies including building community capacity to prevent, prepare for, and respond to bushfires.
- Promote TFS bushfire and home fire safety messaging as well as other emergency management messages.
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders, programs and organisations to contribute program aim and objectives and to inform the national agenda.
- Support volunteer brigades to increase their capacity in community engagement.