09 July 2021
Helping Tasmanian communities work together to prevent, prepare and respond to bushfires.
In this issue we look at the wonderful work our TFS and SES volunteers undertake in their community. This edition features:
Back to Newsletters
- TFS volunteering Community Engagement Toolkit • Small-scale community engagement
- Cambridge Fire Brigade community engagement
- Tasman Peninsula fire quiz night
- Railton Brigade combines community engagement with triage exercise
- Taroona engagement – lessons learnt • Central Coast SES Unit open day.